Sustainability & Ethics
Shipping & Returns
Content & Events
Payments & Taxes
Our Retail Stores
Membership and Invoices
What products & materials are prohibited from sale at Wolf & Badger?
The following materials are prohibited from sale on Wolf & Badger for either sustainability, ethical or other reasons.
Prohibited products & categories
Larger items that fall outside of our maximum package size/weight limits, listed here
- Lower priced items with prices below our minimum designer product price, listed here
- Nail Polish
- Electrical goods (such as lamps)
- Sunglasses without UV protection (sunglasses need to have the CE mark or meet ISO standard 12312-1:2022)
- Pet accessories
- Cooking pots/pans
- Frames and framed artwork
- Cushion/pillow inserts (sold without covers)
Exotic feathers (eg. ostrich)
- Skins (snake/ reptile)
- Stingray leather
- Exotic hardwoods
- Paraffin wax
- Mineral oil
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
Note: The listed items/categories are subject to change and we reserve the right to update them at any time.
Wolf & Badger has a right to deactivate any products that they do not find suitable for sale. No notice will be given for deactivation of products that are non-compliant with the aforementioned guidelines.