Sustainability & Ethics
Shipping & Returns
Content & Events
Payments & Taxes
Our Retail Stores
Membership and Invoices
How do I deactivate and delete a product?
- You can delete product variants, both new & existing. This can be done by clicking on the ‘Bin’ icon.
You can delete a product by selecting a product (using the tickbox) and selecting ‘Delete Product’
Making Product(s) Inactive
You have the ability to archive 1 or more products.
- You can bulk archive products, using the checkbox to select relevant products or by clicking Select All'.
- You must select the Product they wish to archive using the checkbox.
- ‘Select All’ will select all products on that page.
- The ‘More actions’ dropdown menu appears when 1 product is selected and contains a Archive product(s)
- The ‘Actions’ dropdown menu appears when 2+ products are selected and contains a Archive product(s)
- You must select Archive product(s) in the dropdown
- Then, click ‘Apply’
- You must click ‘YES - MAKE INACTIVE’ for the products to be made inactive.
- Modal appears when clicking on the dropdown ‘Apply' Inactive Products will move to the Inactive Tab.